MATHS CONFERENCE 2019-20
Come and join us for our first Primary Maths Conference in November.
The focus of the conference will be on Mathematical Reasoning.
We are delighted to have Tara Loughran delivering the day.
Tara has extensive experience of working alongside colleagues in school, supporting maths teaching from EYFS to Key Stage 3 and previously worked for as the North lead for The National Strategies.
Most recently Tara has led training and supported staff both nationally and internationally. This has included leading training on planning and assessment, writing curriculum for international education bodies and supporting the development of reasoning and problem-solving. Tara has written extensive mathematics materials including her own successful resource called build-a-sequence which supports staff to create progressive teaching sequences.
DETAILS OF THE MATHS CONFERENCE
- Cost: £85 + VAT per person (£65+ VAT per person for FOSS schools) Limit of 2 bookings per school initially. NB– As this conference is being delivered by Wycombe and Marlow Teaching School Alliance, a non-profit making body, it is priced for delegates at cost.
- Date: 15th November 2019
- Time: 9.30-3.30pm
- Venue: Teaching and Leadership Centre at Chepping View Primary Academy, High Wycombe HP12 4PR
- Refreshments: Lunch and light refreshments provided
- Booking: Please download the Maths Conference Booking Form and return to Donna Bunt– firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enquiries: Please contact Victoria Morris, email@example.com, 01494 535564
Maths Conference Flyer to distribute to staff.