Early Years Conference
EARLY YEARS CONFERENCE 2019-20
NOW SOLD OUT
Come and join us for our first Early Years Conference in March.
The focus of the conference will be on Developing Early Language. We are delighted to have Kym Scott delivering the day.
Kym has extensive experience of the Early Years, across London and is now an Early Years trainer and consultant, as well as a published author.
She will be covering:
- Explore the key elements that make for high quality interactions with children
- Highlight the range of talk experiences that children should be involved in
- Provide a supportive structure to enable practitioners to plan appropriately for these elements
- Focus on the importance of tuning into and building upon children’s thinking
- Inspire practitioners to scaffold children’s language through challenging play and practical experiences which incorporate the passions of young children.
DETAILS OF THE CONFERENCE
- Cost: £85 + VAT per person (£65+ VAT per person for FOSS schools)
- Date: 10th March 2020
- Time: 9.30-3pm
- Venue: Teaching and Leadership Centre at Chepping View Primary Academy, High Wycombe HP12 4PR
- Refreshments: Lunch and light refreshments provided
- Booking: Please download a booking form and return to Donna Bunt– firstname.lastname@example.org